Patients in the L5G 3H7 area deserve options in cosmetic dentistry
The human face has more than a dozen distinct features
Designing your smile makeover
Dr. Rina understands that no two mouths, faces, or lifestyles are identical. She works with you to design a smile makeover that fits your goals and personal situation – health, schedule, and budget.
The process begins with a thorough examination and cleaning. If Dr. Rina spots oral issues like tooth decay or gum disease, they are addressed first. Then she takes time to understand what you don’t like about your smile and how you would like it to look. You may review photos of celebrities or others to pinpoint your specific desires. She talks about the timeframe that’s acceptable to you, and how much you want to spend on cosmetic dentistry.
Then she recommends the most appropriate treatments and explains the procedures.
Your personalized smile makeover may include:
- Teeth whitening – Dr. Rina offers fast in-office whitening, at home bleaching trays, and a number of other effective whitening products.
- Natural colored bonding – An affordable way to disguise cosmetic imperfections.
- Tooth colored fillings – A lovely alternative to dark amalgam filling material.
- Porcelain crowns – To protect damaged teeth beautifully.
- Dentures – Regain your smile and your enjoyment in eating.
- Dental bridge – A sound solution for a missing tooth, or several.
- Dental implant – The long-term replacement for a missing tooth. An implant looks, feels, and functions just like the real thing.
- Porcelain veneers – The premier method for smile perfection. Veneers hide all sorts of enamel flaws, discoloration, and issues with tooth shape and alignment.
- Invisalign – For straight, evenly spaced teeth without wearing brackets and wires.
Are you ready to love the face that looks back at you