Why Teeth Implants are a Worthwhile Investment
Tooth loss can affect your lifestyle and lower your quality of life. Losing natural teeth can affect how you eat, how you speak, your oral and overall health, as well as your appearance. The correct tooth replacement treatment can help restore normalcy to your life. That’s what makes implants so attractive. With implants, you get permanent replacement teeth that look, act, and feel just like natural teeth and are just as easy to maintain. Teeth implants from Dentistry On 10 in Mississauga will restore your smile beautifully and enable you to live the lifestyle you enjoy most.
Teeth Implants Cost and Benefits
Implants are more expensive initially than other restorative dental treatments but are worth the investment due to their benefits. When comparing the cost of implants with traditional dentures or bridges, consider what implants have to offer that these other treatments do not. With implants, you get:
- Prosthetics that last a lifetime as the implant is surgically imbedded into your jaw to function as your new tooth root
- Secure, stable replacement teeth that stay firmly in your mouth even when you eat, laugh, talk or cough
- Durable teeth that can withstand years of biting, chewing, and grinding food
- Attractive, natural-looking teeth that are aesthetically pleasing
- Replacement teeth that stimulate jawbone growth to keep your face and jaw from sagging
- Teeth that perfectly fill the gaps left by missing natural teeth to preserve your bite and keep the remaining teeth from shifting
Actual Patient Results
The cost of implants varies depending on your treatment. Naturally, replacing one or two missing teeth with implants will be less costly than replacing an entire arch or all of your teeth. At Dentistry On 10, Dr. Rina Kotecha will work with you to develop a treatment plan that suits your unique dental needs. We also offer payment options to make it easier to finance your treatment. Working with an experienced implant dentist like Dr. Kotecha increases your chances of having a smooth, successful implant procedure.
Call our office for more information
Call us at (905) 455-9262 or
Dentist Implants Near Me in Mississauga
To learn more about our dental implant treatments, contact Dentistry On 10 in Mississauga at (905) 455-9262.
Share this Article
Back to Dental Implants Page