Five Benefits of Transforming Your Smile with Porcelain Veneers
For someone with minor chips, gaps, stains, or slight misalignment in their teeth, dental veneers from Dentistry On 10 can help them achieve a perfect, camera-ready smile. Are you looking to rejuvenate your smile with porcelain veneers in Mississauga, Ontario? You’re on the right track!
Dental veneers can give you a complete smile transformation without the time and complications of involving treatments. They are a highly sought-after cosmetic dental solution.
Why you should consider porcelain veneers to rejuvenate your smile
Dental veneers are super-thin porcelain coverings installed on the front teeth to perfect your smile. Dr. Rina Kotecha and associates use porcelain veneers to fix chipped, discoloured, gapped, and otherwise flawed teeth to transform ordinary smiles into something beautiful. Dental veneers have become an aesthetic dentistry marvel because they offer numerous benefits. Some of these include:
- Natural-looking: Worried about veneers looking “fake” or “out of place?” Porcelain veneers look so much like natural teeth that most people won’t distinguish them from your natural teeth. Modern ceramics like porcelain are translucent, allowing light to pass them, just like your natural enamel. This translucency helps your veneers deliver undetectable results
- Durable: Dental veneers are as thin as contact lenses, but you’ll be mistaken to assume they aren’t long-lasting. Veneers may look delicate, but they have an average shell life of 10-15 years or more with proper maintenance
- Stain-resistant: Porcelain is non-porous, meaning it doesn’t absorb stains, unlike natural teeth. Since dental veneers are impermeable, you can maintain your bright, white smile for many years despite your love for coffee, red wine, or soda
- Low-maintenance: Caring for your porcelain veneers is no different from maintaining your natural teeth. This involves brushing and flossing daily and seeing a dentist every six months. Modern veneers are strong: no foods are off the menu. Of course, don’t use your veneers as tools. This means don’t open bottles, crack ice, or bite off fingernails with your veneers, as these bad habits can scratch, break, or dislodge your veneers
- One treatment for many flaws: The best thing about veneers is their ability to treat multiple dental flaws at a go. Dental veneers can fix crooked, stained, gapped, uneven, and chipped teeth simultaneously with just a few dental appointments
Call our office for more information
Call us at (905) 455-9262 or
Porcelain veneers near me
Ready to achieve your dream smile with porcelain veneers?
A new smile is waiting for you in Mississauga, ON. Call (905) 455-9262 to schedule an appointment with Dentistry On 10 for a smile assessment.
Share this Article
Back to Dental Veneers Page