Tailored smile makeovers for patients in Oakville area
Today we see all sorts of makeovers. People are
What is a smile makeover?
A smile makeover is a plan of treatment that
What is involved?
It would be impossible to list every combination of treatments that could go into a smile makeover plan. However, beginning with the most conservative/least invasive option, Dr. Rina may suggest:
- Hygiene visit. If you’ve neglected your teeth
and stayedaway from the dentist for too long, a thoroughcleaning and examinationis a great place to start. Your smile will look fresher and brighterright away.
- Professional whitening. You may need an in-office whitening treatment or take home trays to eliminate deeper stains.
- No-show restorations. Dark amalgam fillings,
metal crowns, and old, discolored restorations don’t look natural. They can be replacedwith durable tooth-colored resin fillings and lustrous porcelaincrowns.
- No more gaps. Spaces from missing teeth flaw
your smile. Dr. Rina restores it with dental implants, fixed bridges, and partialand full dentures.
- Flawless façades. Porcelain veneers are a
versatile cosmeticsolution. Dr. Rina uses them to disguise damaged or unattractiveenamel, permanent discoloration, wear,poorly shaped teeth, and minor misalignment.
- Clearly straight teeth. If your teeth are healthy
and white, but not straight or evenly spaced, Invisalign is a terrific option. These transparent aligners allow your smile to look attractive whilenudging teeth into proper position.
Nothing is as uniquely you
Share this Article
Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page