Patients near Mississauga ask, "Which dentist provides teeth whitening?"
How important is your smile? It creates an unspoken bond with anyone within sight. It radiates warmth and confidence. It expresses happiness. Those functions are pretty important. Your smile also gives others an immediate impression of your character and lifestyle. It may not be fair or accurate, but they'll form opinions about your responsibility, healthy, trustworthiness, and hygiene. If your smile is dingy and unattractive, it can be difficult to change those opinions.
A recent survey by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry revealed some amazing findings:
- 74 percent of those surveyed believe that an unattractive smile is detrimental to career success.
- 99.7 percent see an appealing smile as a critical social asset.
- 96 percent said an attractive smile makes a person more desirable to the opposite sex.
- When survey respondents were asked what they'd most like to change about their smiles, the overwhelming response was "whiter and brighter teeth."
That makes a great case for teeth whitening. Baby teeth typically come in pearly white. That's why we associate white teeth with youth and good health. Permanent teeth, though, become yellowish or darker over time, and show stains from beverages, foods, and tobacco. That ages your smile and your face. Dr. Rina Kotecha and her hygiene team at Dentistry on 10 come to the rescue with professional teeth whitening options.
Need a flashy smile fast?
You relax in the dental chair while the team takes steps to protect your eyes and soft mouth tissues. Medical grade whitening gel is applied to teeth and activated with a special LED light. Your smile gets shades brighter in about an hour. This method is perfect for tomorrow's job interview, big date, or family get-together.
Prefer a more gradual approach?
Dr. Rina takes impressions of your mouth to create whitening trays that fit snugly and comfortably. You add whitening gel and wear the trays for an hour or two each day (while you sleep, if you'd like) until your smile reaches desired brilliance.
How about some easy touch up techniques?
Good home hygiene and regular dental checkups are the best way to keep your whitened smile dazzling, but for a bit of extra boost, use the whitening tray periodically. Dr. Rina can recommend other whitening products – toothpaste, mouth rinse, strips, and brush-on gel – that complement professional whitening nicely. You know she wouldn't suggest them unless she knew they were safe and effective.
Would you like to learn more about teeth whitening from the Mississauga dentist who has been helping patients love their smiles since 2003? Call (905) 455-9262 to become a Dentistry on 10 patient.
Back to Teeth Whitening Home page
- Teeth Whitening Services Brampton - Put some sparkle in your smile with safe, effective teeth whitening services near Brampton
- Teeth Whitening Port Credit - Teeth whitening is the key to professional and social success in Port Credit
- Whitening Teeth Mississauga - Whitening teeth with your Mississauga dentist produces the best results
- Home Teeth Whitening Brampton - Which home teeth whitening product is best for Brampton area patients?
- Dentist Which Provides Teeth Whitening near Mississauga - Patients near Mississauga ask, "Which dentist provides teeth whitening?"
- In-Office Teeth Whitening Mississauga - When is in-office teeth whitening an alternative to veneers for Mississauga patients?
- Dental Teeth Whitening Mississauga - Patients in Mississauga need cost effective dental teeth whitening
- Teeth Whitening Options Mississauga - Teeth whitening options available by Mississauga area dentist
A friendly and family like atmosphere.
Quality, professionalism, patience, dedicated service, works with your budget which makes it affordable.
~ Balbir B.