Benefits of preventative dentistry services in the Port Credit area
The smile is an important asset to everyone. When one smiles, it can make a positive first impression on others. Dr. Rina Kotecha and the team at Dentistry on 10 provide patients in and around the Port Credit area with preventative dentistry services used to maintain one’s oral health. With cleanings, examinations, and x-rays, patients can enjoy the benefits of a beautiful smile for life! Patients who regularly visit their dentist for recall appointments are more likely to have healthier smiles and maintain their oral health longer than those who do not.
Although patients care for their smile at home between dental visits with regular brushing and flossing, professional dental cleanings can help in ensuring plaque, tartar, and bacteria are removed from all the surfaces of the teeth. Using power brushes and special fluoride treatments, patients can enjoy a full service cleaning every time they visit the dentist. This also allows dentists a chance to provide an examination.
An examination is done during every visit to check for signs of periodontal disease or tooth decay. Additionally, we provide patients with oral cancer screenings, checking for unusual lesions or abnormalities in the mouth and throat, which may indicate a health concern. Dr. Rina Kotecha and her hygienists can perform the evaluation, which may also include a series of medical questions for patients to determine if there are any areas of concern.
Not every concern within the smile is visible. This is why patients are encouraged to undergo regular dental x-rays to check for problems with the teeth or underneath the gum line. X-rays can be great diagnostic tools for dentists and provide patients with a more thorough examination every time they visit. X-rays are not done at every appointment unless there is a reason for concern.
Dr. Rina Kotecha is proud to offer her patients diagnostic and preventative dentistry services in her practice and allow patients the opportunity to achieve great oral health and maintain the results over time. Whether you are new to the area or an existing patient, our dental team welcomes you! Call Dentistry on 10 today to schedule your examination and cleaning with our friendly and helpful staff.
Back to Home page
- Dentist in Mississauga - Dentist in Mississauga offers quality services for your whole family
- Dentist in Port Credit - Dentist in the Port Credit area explains the importance of seeking treatment for a toothache
- Dentistry Services in Mississauga - What are some common dentistry services provided by Dentistry on 10 in Mississauga?
- Port Credit Dental Services - Dental services for the whole family in the Port Credit area
- Dentist Mississauga, ON - Why Mississauga, ON patients benefit from dentist-provided teeth whitening services
- Dentistry Services in Port Credit - Benefits of preventative dentistry services in the Port Credit area