What are some common dentistry services provided by Dentistry on 10 in Mississauga?
Dr. Rina Kotecha of Dentistry on 10 in Mississauga is proud to offer a wide selection of dentistry services in her state-of-the-art practice. Located in the Greater Toronto area, our team is committed to assisting patients of all ages with the improvement of their oral health. From cosmetic enhancements to preventative treatments, Dentistry on 10 is here for you and your family.
Below are several of the most common dentistry services provided in our practice:
Preventative care starts with regular examinations. We recommend patients visit Dr. Rina Kotecha at least twice a year for a physical evaluation, which may include x-rays.
Nothing feels better than a professional teeth cleaning treatment! During this time, the hygienist can also make note of any areas of concern that may lead to problems such as tooth decay or periodontal disease.
Wisdom Tooth Extraction
When wisdom teeth negatively affect the health of the smile or are a cause for concern due to impaction, Dr. Rina Kotecha can provide surgical extraction when necessary.
Oral Cancer Screening
At our practice, we take your dental health seriously. We provide regular oral cancer screenings to look for unusual lesions or concerns within the mouth that may indicate a reason for further investigation.
Gum Disease Treatment
When gum disease (also known as periodontal disease) develops, it is essential that patients seek periodontal care. This may include a thorough cleaning called scaling and root planing, which can remove plaque, tartar, and bacteria from the surfaces of the teeth and gum tissue to improve oral health and control the condition.
Children of all ages can visit our practice for examinations, cleanings, and to become familiar with the environment and our helpful, caring staff. She has the compassion and patience necessary to handle children, and many love to visit her in her practice for examinations and cleanings.
Aesthetic improvements can be accomplished with the help of Dr. Rina Kotecha and the team of Dentistry on 10. From teeth whitening to Invisalign orthodontics, she provides a wide selection of services that are made to address cosmetic concerns of the smile.
Back to Home page
- Dentist in Mississauga - Dentist in Mississauga offers quality services for your whole family
- Dentist in Port Credit - Dentist in the Port Credit area explains the importance of seeking treatment for a toothache
- Dentistry Services in Mississauga - What are some common dentistry services provided by Dentistry on 10 in Mississauga?
- Port Credit Dental Services - Dental services for the whole family in the Port Credit area
- Dentist Mississauga, ON - Why Mississauga, ON patients benefit from dentist-provided teeth whitening services
- Dentistry Services in Port Credit - Benefits of preventative dentistry services in the Port Credit area